funny family quotes
We all love our families and there is nothing more funny than laughing at and with each other.
- FUNNY FAMILY QUOTE OF THE PAGE
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- If you don't believe in ghosts, you've never been to a family reunion.
- Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.
- Accidents will occur in the best regulated families.
- My family is really boring. They have a coffee table book called 'Pictures We Took Just to Use Up the Rest of the Film.'
- I never forget my wife’s birthday. It’s usually the day after she reminds me about it.
- The voice of parents is the voice of gods, for to their children they are heaven’s lieutenants.
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint is not intended.
- Important families are like potatoes. The best parts are underground.
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards.
- Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.
- In some families, 'please' is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was 'sorry'.